Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 06-03-2003 , 03:29 AM
Subscriber

playing tutorial movies

I still have problems playing your tut movies. I downloaded the MS movie player on my Mac. The sound is perfect, but the images are not corresponding with it (skipped frames).
Is there a way to play the movies using Quick Time PLayer ?
Which program I need to play them on my O2 (SGI, IRIX)? The IRIX Movie player cannot read the .wmv format (?)
I do really appreciate all the work the producers have put in these Tutorial movies and would also be able to take advantage of them.

Axel

When the only tool you use is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.
# 2 06-03-2003 , 03:31 AM
The Maya Mountain
the compression of the video does sometimes skip a little. Shouldn't be too drastic. The worst one that I know of is in Poly Head pt 1 during the Photoshop parts. The modeling portion of that vid was ok, though.

# 3 06-03-2003 , 03:40 AM
Subscriber
unfortunately the skips are severe when I play the movies (half to 1/3). what about playing them on my IRIX O2? or using Quick Time Player?

THX for u're help
Axel

When the only tool you use is a hammer, every problem begins to look like a nail.