SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / SimplyMaya Tutorials / Board Questions & Suggestions / Short Film Tutorial

Board Questions & Suggestions Any suggestions you have for how you think this site could be improved can be posted here.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

26-11-2002, 07:40 PM   #1
Ian
Subscriber

Short Film Tutorial
Hi,

I was just thinking that a good idea for a tutorial would be a short film?, Each of people from simplymaya could do a bit i.e. modelling, texturing etc, say week by week and after a few weeks or month there would be a short animated film, lets say a minute long or something. I think a problem with a lot of tutorials is that they don't show the whole process and therefore this would be a way of doing it.

What do you think??
26-11-2002, 07:44 PM   #2
kbrown

There was a Team Project section in this forum before but it got removed because it was kind of quiet. Nice idea though.

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
26-11-2002, 08:01 PM   #3
Ian
Subscriber

Hi,

I mean like Kevin and Mike doing little bit towards the short film, not the members?
26-11-2002, 08:11 PM   #4
BabyDuck
Subscriber

Quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Hi,

I mean like Kevin and Mike doing little bit towards the short film, not the members?
well, i try to do a bit. and the mini challenge worked out real good - there is awesome work of every competitor. but even such a small thing as that needs at least a month - so a movie in one month could be close to impossible
26-11-2002, 08:27 PM   #5
kbrown

Quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Hi,

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to turn on my brain while reading your post

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!