Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 09-04-2008 , 05:31 PM

Maya 8.5 video problem.

Hey guys. I seem to be having the problem with Maya where an inch by inch square around my cursor won't refresh and if I'm looking at a webpage or another application and I then pop over to Maya the inch by inch area around my cursor shows a window through to what I was just looking at. This makes manipulating controllers for animation almost impossible as you can't tell what's going on around the cursor. If I stop and the click off to the side, anywhere, the area I was just working on does refresh.

Is there anyone out there who can help me. This only happens with Maya and no other program. I'm runng a BFG Tech card with a Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT card. The rest of the computer is new and I have plenty of ram for xp.

Attached Images