Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 46 09-05-2003 , 03:33 PM
XOXOXOXO hehe...

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 47 09-05-2003 , 03:56 PM
lol

Please check
My (old) website!
# 48 09-05-2003 , 05:53 PM
lol. The people over at CGtalk are great artists. They realy have some awsome stuff! Thats why they are so ANAL about every little damn thing. I posted a trailer over there. And people said that it was pointless, and short, and basicaly stupid. I got NOT ONE good coment, or nice try, or anything at all. I got yelled at. They were coming very close to saying "This isn't as good as what i can do, your a failure. Why do you live, your a waist of skin!"

Not that I dont love the art there, but they have no tollerance for someone just starting off. Don't they realise, (under the Matrix makers and stuff) we kind of look up them. I want to be able to creat the things they can.

People here are great! So nice. Kevin, you must secretly ban the IP of the mean people or something because you have a great, kind comunity here. Bravo.

:love: Simplymaya :love:

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 49 09-05-2003 , 05:58 PM
Simplynice.com

Simplykind.com

Simplyhelpingout.com

Simplyelite.com

Simplyfriendly.com

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com