Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 04-07-2003 , 01:12 AM
geek stuff: renderman is an API standard not a renderer, you are refering to PRMan (PhotoRealistic Renderman or Prototype Renderman depending on who you talk to user added image)

This wasp is amazing (i still remember the challenge that iyt won in!) absolutley top class!

when can we see the animation?
user added image
Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 17 04-07-2003 , 11:39 AM
Subscriber

Animation

Well, for me is "rendered with Renderman" that it's rendered with the Original: PIXAR's Photorealistic Renderman, shure there's a difference, and Renderman is a API, which uses in most cases RIB-Files for describing a Scene. But the Renderers which use that format have their own names, like Air, Blue Moon Rendering Tools, Entropy aso. ;O)) So I'm sorry for that mistake, but I guess (hope) everybody knew, what I've meant.

Thx for the compliment....and about the animation...well...öhm....started animating a small flight scene (but only to check, if the Motion Blur of Pixars Renderman *g*, is really that fast -> It is..and the quality is also awesome !)

Feel free to try yourself on animating this animal...if you want, I can put it online for everyone who wants to try it...it's a very slim model, really fast to work with it, even in textured mode, it's already rigged, and ready to be animated, as I mentioned before...so, just give me a wink, and it's online

# 18 04-07-2003 , 12:22 PM
I would love to make a swarm of them at some point (cause that's what I seem to end up doing recently) user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 19 04-07-2003 , 05:01 PM
Subscriber
Whoa, it came out wonderfully! I love the extra details you have added to this model! Top notch work.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com