Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 496 01-06-2014 , 07:59 PM
Here are some of my amateur scanned-in sketches. Hope to visit an concept art school in the future.

Last edited by Nolan36; 08-11-2014 at 12:57 PM.
# 497 01-06-2014 , 08:06 PM
Noober than noob

That chair doesn't look like it could move user added image. Other than that I'm really bad at finding meanings in pictures user added image.

Well, you've already found something about the chair. Imagine what happens if the person on the ground just decides to stop being the footstool...

To find some of the meanings, notice the brain waves on the magazine the character is reading, and then look at the two people's "hair" and at those "mountains".
Here's some info about the Beta and Theta waves.
user added image

And wow, awesome aliens and robots!

Last edited by SilverFeather; 01-06-2014 at 08:08 PM.
# 498 06-06-2014 , 10:54 AM
Noober than noob
A dolphin I made as a Birthday Wish e-card for a friend. Made in Inkscape and edited with Corel Photo-Paint for smoother shading.

Attached Thumbnails