Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-10-2005 , 07:13 AM
Subscriber

Hopefully you will

Question for Kurt / David & Kevin, Any chance for you guys to make a free tutorial if not paid Rigging of Kurt’s Mech model? I’m not sure how to rig up the feet with out making the ankle bend a little. :headbang:

if not it's cool.

# 2 20-10-2005 , 04:55 PM
Subscriber
If you've made it in seperate pieces you could just parent the parts to the joints... Haven't tried it myself, but it should do the trick...

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 3 21-10-2005 , 04:14 PM
There is already a rigging tutorial on here. It's based on MikeToon character but the same principles apply. Learn that and you should be able to rig most stuff.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 4 21-10-2005 , 04:42 PM
Subscriber
Yea I have that tut,, I found out what the problem was,, I some how combined 2 parts together and the joint didn’t like it,, It kicked my ass for a week. But it’s all good.:attn: