Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 15-04-2012 , 11:59 AM

Bad selection of faces, vortex points, edges.

Hey,
when I select lets say one face it selects as well all vortex points around, and I don't want that.
same with edges, I select edge it selects vortex pints... ect.. And even stranger now, when I select some faces it selects vortex points also relates those to other points of object..

i started new file, it was okay, but after few seconds of working from scratch its doing same thing.

user added image
i selected only one face, and it selects all those vortex points.

# 2 15-04-2012 , 03:05 PM
EduSciVis-er
You've either got soft-select or symmetry turned on. Check in your move tool settings. It's funny cause your screenshot doesn't look exactly like either of those, but those are the likely culprits.

# 3 15-04-2012 , 03:24 PM
It was "reflection" in selection tool.. silly of me didn't checked before asking. I tried resetting tool before, but somehow it is set to default with reflection now, so... but all fine now, thanks.

Its not very good treat to keep it, how could I delete it ?:O

You've either got soft-select or symmetry turned on. Check in your move tool settings. It's funny cause your screenshot doesn't look exactly like either of those, but those are the likely culprits.

# 4 15-04-2012 , 03:25 PM
EduSciVis-er
Reflection, yeah, sorry, it's called symmetry in other programs user added image