Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 07-10-2009 , 07:45 PM

Free Training Videos

Had to go thru hoops to see even one free video...can u make it easier to access for newbies? Sheesh!

# 2 07-10-2009 , 09:33 PM
EduSciVis-er
It's free... stop complaining.

Haha, there I said it. Always wanted to write that on a forum.

# 3 07-10-2009 , 10:43 PM
Administrator
Can you tell me what was difficult about watching the free videos? You sign up for an account which is very simple, then you just go to free downloads and download whatever you want...

?

# 4 08-10-2009 , 12:48 AM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!

Originally posted by Miss_Nova
Can you tell me what was difficult about watching the free videos? You sign up for an account which is very simple, then you just go to free downloads and download whatever you want...

?

well... that's 3 steps right there! and each of them consisits of at least 3 steps each!.. That's like 9 whole steps!...

...We're only human!

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 5 08-10-2009 , 02:06 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by Mayaniac
well... that's 3 steps right there! and each of them consisits of at least 3 steps each!.. That's like 9 whole steps!...

...We're only human!

True that. we're working on a new click-less process. You simply think of the page you want to go to and your there, wont even need to touch the keyboard or mouse. NOTE: this might take some time

user added image

# 6 08-10-2009 , 08:32 AM
The thin red line
I have tried to download a free tutorial to be told there are to meny down loading then directed to signe up for a fee. ps there were only two poeple signed on to the site at the time?
given up trying

# 7 08-10-2009 , 10:34 AM
Administrator
hi daverave this site allows 30 free downloads consecutively. As for there being 2 members on-line, well as soon as your not active for 60 seconds your name is taken of the who's on-line list (not active includes people downloading)

As of typing this there are 2 downloads in progress it should be quite rare that you have to wait to download a free file.

# 8 15-09-2017 , 01:11 PM