Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 28-03-2003 , 12:29 AM

photoshop

Boy do i stink at photoshop:o! I really want to learn it, but im having a-lot of trouble. Are there any websites that have video tutorials or good step by step tutorials on how to use photoshop really good?

im not really that into fixing up photo's or anything.. i just want to create something from absolutely nothing. also, if anybody has a good site with illustrator tutorials, that would be good to!

thanks

# 2 28-03-2003 , 12:40 AM
Subscriber
goto adobe.com and goto the experts section (you have to register) and goto the photoshop experts section.. thats where from where i learned.. and best of all.. its free

# 3 28-03-2003 , 12:43 AM
Subscriber
I know Buzz has a VTM about Photoshop ... you might want to check it out

also Digital Tutors have some tutorials as well

-Emo

# 4 28-03-2003 , 12:47 AM

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 6 28-03-2003 , 03:04 AM
like ultra and rage said,

www.teamphotoshop.com has good nifty tricks on texture effects as well as text letter effects. When i first tought myself photoshop i started with all those tutorials there, and from then on went to bigger better, and more advance things. I also recommend the books " photoshop 6, and photoshop 7 , Down and Dirty Tricks." they have step by step tutorials on neat tricks. A good reference to use when teaching yourself photoshop. Once you get the basics down, the rest is not so bad. go to google.com and type in photoshop tutorials, and i am sure you will get a boat load of hits.

Regards,

Andrew

# 7 28-03-2003 , 05:28 AM
Hey, dont pitch Teamphotoshop to heavly. Its popular, but its not that great.

Webmachine and PSWorkshop are by far the best.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 8 29-03-2003 , 10:39 PM
thanks people! those sites are helping me alot.. Now im looking forward to a simplyphotoshop.com!!

# 9 30-03-2003 , 04:00 AM