Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 28-09-2004 , 07:40 AM

My First Head...

I just got Maya a week ago...this is my first attempt at actually making anything. Much different than lightwave, in ways. Appreciate everyone elses work, gives me feedback without having to ask...hope my next submission will be better...later all, thanks for all the info I have gleaned from this forum and site.

user added image

Out of the shadows and back again...a tail of the unnoticed

Robear
# 2 28-09-2004 , 08:29 AM
much better then my first head... wait!, i havent made a head yet... i went from modeling machinery to modeling beasts and dragons.. the human figure always kicks my assuser added image

AIM: Psuedo Realizm
# 3 28-09-2004 , 07:42 PM
Good attempt. I would suggest you use a reference image of a head to guide your modelling. Makes like alot easier.

Keep it up.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 4 30-09-2004 , 03:29 PM
Subscriber
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhuser added image

this beats my firs.
my first head was just a nurbs sphere with 2 dots for the eyes that were pushed in using artisan. user added image
and refs will help very much.

:tup:
i await your improvement.