Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 14-05-2007 , 06:20 AM

iris texture please

I am currently up to modelling the eyes for my model, and I need high res images of irises. Please, has anyone got any links for me to have a look at, many thanks.

# 2 14-05-2007 , 07:09 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
Hey,

i don't have a link to iris refferences, i do know a workaround though;
use either an u or a v -ramp(depends how you rotated the eyeball) then adjust the sliders until the proportions meets your demands.
then assign fractals to the colorchannels and use repeatu-v to make the fractal stretch out i always use this method
use color balance to color the iris

good luckuser added image

# 3 14-05-2007 , 09:14 AM
The only place that I can think to get hi res textures would be 3dsk but you have to pay. theres a great eye painting tutorial on highend 3d thats really good and well worth checking out.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 4 14-05-2007 , 10:51 AM
Subscriber

Challenge me and I will try. Because If I should fail, failure also has a prize (Knowledge).