Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 05-03-2007 , 09:35 PM

Verry strange texture problem? please help!!

Hi all,

I am trying to make an image plane to to display the frank scketch from one of the free tutorials, i have used default settings for everything.

In the window my image plane looks like this:

user added image

as you can see the image is skewed.

however when i render a frame it looks like this:

user added image

now it is displayed corrrectly, i am verry confused and have been through all my settings twice, i have tried using the texter on diferent objects with the same result.

if anyone has any idea what the hellis going on hear i would verry much apreciate the help.

# 2 06-03-2007 , 12:43 AM
Senior Software Developer
Search the forums for the power of 2 issue in Maya 7 or also search for Maya env File. I have personally posted this answer about 3 times.

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 3 06-03-2007 , 03:15 AM
thanks very much. sorry for reposting a question but i did try to search the forums first but the problem was so strange i didnt know what to search for.

# 4 06-03-2007 , 03:59 AM
Senior Software Developer
Theres no problem m8, just search for the answer before posting user added image.. Also please try to keep your images below 800x640

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)