Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 28-06-2006 , 09:48 PM

Spaceship

There seems to be a lot of people doing spaceships, but not many doing original designs. This is one I designed, without planning, I just got a picture in my head of what it would look like and started it, then modified it a bit on a whim.

I'm working on a long-term project, not to impress any studio, more with the purpose of following a story line and eventually ending up with a long animation.

The only thing I see that I want to improve is the chrome is reflecting the ground much brighter than it actually is, and I have not figured out which setting I need to change to modify that yet.

Attached Thumbnails

"The Sage as an Astronomer: If you still see the stars as something above you, you lack the eye of knowledge." Friedrich Nietzsche

Last edited by skywola; 28-06-2006 at 09:51 PM.
# 2 28-06-2006 , 09:49 PM
picture 02

Attached Thumbnails

"The Sage as an Astronomer: If you still see the stars as something above you, you lack the eye of knowledge." Friedrich Nietzsche
# 3 28-06-2006 , 09:50 PM
picture 03

Attached Thumbnails