Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 23-05-2005 , 01:27 AM

Error: Cannot convert data of type int[] to type int.

Hi everybody

Every time I try to change the atributes (4 ex. material) to a polygon, nurb or subd I get
and only part of the oblect is selected and editable.Can someone please tell me what I need to do to make the whole oblect editable.

Thanx

# 2 23-05-2005 , 07:56 AM
maya is trying to assign an integer array to an integer value. What exactly ar eyou trying to do? Give a very specific example with pics if possible of what you are doing.

user added image
Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 3 23-05-2005 , 04:07 PM
Ok, here it is
Screen shot 1-
The object that I'm trying to manipulate is highlighted(it's a polygon-lambert).What I want to do is to make it a blin and change its color.At first I was gonna select some faces change their colors (like the shoes) after which I was gonna use the 3d paint tool for the paint details (parts where diferent colors border).

Screen shot 2-
This is what hapens after I right click/ material atributes and change them

* the assign new material doesn't even open
* I get a different error depending on where I click

-right clik on the object (while selected)

-right click on the side (while selected)
Error: Object not found: attrEdPopupItem

Attached Images
# 4 23-05-2005 , 04:10 PM
screen shot 2

Attached Images
# 5 01-08-2006 , 02:47 PM
I am also having this exact same problem...

the items i have were polys converted to sub-ds then i had applied a translucent material to them....now like the OP i cant change it , and get the same errors.

Anyone help us?