Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 24-05-2009 , 07:23 AM
Subscriber

lyoto machida vs rashad evens

did anyone watch the fight between these guy's?

i knew lyoto was gonna win, man that was some awsome display of his karate prowess,

and the knockout was insane you have to see it to appriciate it,

Evens was terrified the entire fight, hardly landed any blows, maybe 2 glancing blow if that,

man, am i happy a real martial artist is teaching these fools a lesson,

karate ftw

Last edited by jali; 24-05-2009 at 07:33 AM.
# 2 24-05-2009 , 05:47 PM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
Yeah!.... that was great! I loved all the 'unusual' kicking styles.... Rashad didn't know what to do.... lol. He was bouncing around the octagon trying to keep a huge distance... The only time he landed any blows were when Machida was slamming he with several fast ones..... good fight, personally I was hoping for a kick to end the fight with a knock out.... but great non the less.

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 3 24-05-2009 , 06:09 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Mayaniac
Yeah!.... that was great! I loved all the 'unusual' kicking styles.... Rashad didn't know what to do.... lol. He was bouncing around the octagon trying to keep a huge distance... The only time he landed any blows were when Machida was slamming he with several fast ones..... good fight, personally I was hoping for a kick to end the fight with a knock out.... but great non the less.

yeah!! rashad was terrified, he didn't have a clue as to how he should attack lyoto,

lyoto almost did end the fight with a kick just before the final punch, he threw out a kick but i think it hit rashads shoulder,

if anyone deserved to win, it was lyoto mahida,

# 4 24-05-2009 , 08:32 PM
Super Moderator
Crap! I missed it, after all this time of saying "Man, I gotta see that". I want to see Serra vs Hughes too :\ I'm so annoyed right now dammit.

- Genny