SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / Is there a way to keep the control vertex of a curve visible?

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

29-05-2020, 07:01 PM   #1
will2power
Will W.

Is there a way to keep the control vertex of a curve visible?
I'm working with some curves that I'm using to warp some meshes. I use the control vertex of the curve to help reposition everything, which works well. The trouble comes when I select something else. If I want to go back to that curve, the control points are not visible any longer and I have to try and find the curve and then right click on it to switch it back to control vertex mode. Is there a way to make it so that curve control points are visible by default and remain visible if you unselect the curve?