Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 16 22-02-2007 , 05:21 PM

thanks to all

I just wanted to thank DezFX for attempting to defuse the situation yesterday... As a Gnomon Alum, and current vfx pro he has been helping audit classes as a student and instructor which assists us in maintaining quality.

Thanks again. Also thanks to all for your input.

Eric Miller
Producer/Instructor
Gnomon Online
www.gnomononline.com

# 17 23-02-2007 , 12:33 PM
No problem Eric, I am always glad to help in any way I can. I know that without the people at Gnomon I would not be where I am today. I'm just glad you were able to get everything straightned out to the satisfaction of all those who were involved.

# 18 23-02-2007 , 12:54 PM
Subscriber

Yea

Yes and Gnomon Online will be much better now for anyone taking classes. Things have improved dramatically since this all started, I’m just sorry it took all this to do it.