Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 13-11-2005 , 05:15 PM

Nights...into the dreams

Hi everyone

Well I participate in the last challenge, and unfortunally I couldn't finished the project in time cause I add school tests and projects to make so I had no time for maya.

First off al I want to congratuate the winners of the last challenge, because your projects were simply amazing, I love them user added image

So now that I got time again I want to finish first the project that I was creating, and I finish in time I will try to enter in this 2 months project (but I still don't have anything in mind, but I will figure in something user added image)

I hope you like it user added imageuser added image

Here it 's the link for my start of this project

https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...light=gamester

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One
# 2 13-11-2005 , 05:17 PM
A back view....

Attached Thumbnails

"One day someone tells me that I was no one, no one is perfect, if God is perfect so I'm God" - No One
# 3 13-11-2005 , 05:24 PM
Not bad, but could use some more detailing

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 4 14-11-2005 , 03:51 PM
Hi

MattTheMan - Yeah, I'm actually working on it user added image. I will try to add a little of more dettail in the arms and in the chest, I think that you make it better, what you think?? user added image

I done a bit of search with google for rendering, and mentalray render tutorials, to learn more about render and about mentalray (I never learn how mentalray works, and a still don't understand everything but at least I have a global view from that user added imageuser added image)

I play a bit with the mentalray options and the lighting and I come out wiht this.... :attn: :attn:

I hope you like it user added image

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 5 14-11-2005 , 04:30 PM

# 6 18-11-2005 , 09:24 PM
Hi everyone

utpal - thank you very much for that link user added imageuser added image, I will try it next time a render my project user added imageuser added image

Now I will chow you my progress with the colete (I don't know what's the translation for english, but we say that way in portuguese user added image)

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 7 19-11-2005 , 12:56 PM
Hi

I applyed the GI_Joe Rendering, that utpal advice me, thank you again user added imageuser added image, and the effect was this user added imageuser added image

I had a little of dettaill in the chest, probably it's not visible, but later I will make it perfect user added image

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 8 19-11-2005 , 07:16 PM
A little update of the arm...

Attached Thumbnails

# 9 19-11-2005 , 10:16 PM
Looking good, i recall that character user added image

Abraço user added image

# 10 20-11-2005 , 08:52 PM
Hi

Thanks for the support DTS user added imageuser added image

Eu mandei te uma Private Message..... user added image user added image

An update.....from the chest

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 11 25-11-2005 , 05:22 PM
Hi everyone

Here it is another update.....I add a little of more dettail in the chest.....and I change some properties of the mentalray options user added imageuser added imageuser added image

I hope you like it

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 12 26-11-2005 , 12:10 PM
Hi

Herer it is another update user added imageuser added imageuser added image

I add a little dettaill in the chest and the shirt user added image

Now you will create the hand, and had more dettail to the head, and next stop....texture :attn: :attn: :attn:

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 13 28-11-2005 , 09:29 AM
Hi everyone

Here it is another update......

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 14 30-11-2005 , 09:59 AM
Hi everyone

Well I had more dettail in the back of the nights and he it is the result :attn: :attn:

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails

# 15 30-11-2005 , 03:53 PM
Hi again

I've been working in the head, and I am almost finishing it :attn: :attn:

Your opinions will be apreciated :bow: :bow: :bow:

Best Regards

Gamester

Attached Thumbnails