Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 16-04-2003 , 04:46 PM
Subscriber

Arsenal - Man Yooo

Personally, I am bricking it thinking about THE big match tonight...Ive almost got my own wall user added image

Help me calm my nerves someone

Up the Arse-nal!!!

ohhhhhhh Arsene Wenger's magic...He wears his magic hat...and when he saw the double, he said "I'm 'avin that!!"

ALL TOGETHER NOW...ohhhhhhhhhh....user added image

user added image New pants puuhhhhhhhhleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssseee

# 2 16-04-2003 , 09:21 PM
Kevin
Arsene is a weasel - he was lucky he got that 2nd goal! it was only 4 yards offside - still lucky arse again#!

# 3 16-04-2003 , 09:49 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Kevin
Arsene is a weasel - he was lucky he got that 2nd goal! it was only 4 yards offside - still lucky arse again#!

Oooh thems fightin' words!!

...ur right I think Henry was offside for the second goal...Im just annoyed at how we let them score straight after we'd gone 2 -1 up...

anyway, wot r u? Sum kind of Spurs sc*m (said with affection... obviously user added image )? Or a no good Surrey based Man Yooo bandwagon jumping "fan"

hehe

hey it was the best result for the neutrals...its gonna go right down to the wire!

# 4 17-04-2003 , 12:01 AM
Subscriber
?????!! i dont know about the previuos matches, but i am sure i will be watchin this one!!!! phew!! been watchin ads on tv for a long time now

# 5 17-04-2003 , 05:39 AM
SM Alumni
Heh! Bad result for Arsenal. The jitters are going to start for them nowuser added image

gimme everything u got