SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / EasyToy - A Sketch-based 3D modeling Software

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

26-09-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
crefun

EasyToy - A Sketch-based 3D modeling Software
EasyToy is a 3D modeling software. It uses a sketch-based modeling method and a 3D painting method. The user- interface is very friendly, and operations are very simple. A complex 3D model can be created quickly by combining several simple operations. Compared with general 3D systems, EasyToy is easy-to-learn and easy-to-use. EasyToy has wide applications, including toy design, graphics, animation and education. It is not only suitable for toy designers to design toys and CG creators to design 3D objects, but also for non-professional users, especially students, to design 3D cartoon.

A trial version can be downloaded from the website:
http://www.livesforce.com/index_eng.html
27-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #2
Chirone
Subscriber

10 years after the inital sketch based paper it becomes commercial i see.

i assume this was made with the help of Takeo Igarashi

good ol' fibre mesh

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D