Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 18-12-2020 , 09:37 AM

Invisible Models

okay so, ive been working in maya for a while now, but I have never come across this problem before, All my modles are invisible, I have clicked Ctrl. 1, nothing I also clicked H (hide) also nothing, same with selecting the model in the Outliner and pressing F...also nothing, I turned on wireframe, and I can't seem to make my models reappear, however, tho Image planes are visible. I need help, I also closed and reopened the seance still can't get it to appear. am I missing something?

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 19-12-2020 , 10:19 PM
Check their location, did they zoom off somewhere strange? Sometimes you just gotta click around and see what is going on even when it's frustrating. Learning new skills or new pieces of software is always difficult. For example, I just recently assembled a new forge and I had no idea what I was doing at any point in time. but if you keep at it you will learn to troubleshoot problems that come up for yourself.

Last edited by KarlieBo2; 18-05-2021 at 09:06 PM.