Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 12-02-2015 , 04:17 PM

Accidentally Deleted Tools From Tool Bar

SO i accidentally deleted two of my tools from my polygon tool bar and I can't figure out how to put them back on it. I've spent the last hour looking through every q&a related to "extrude icon/tool deleted" and can't find an answer. Can anyone explain to this nub how to get it back?

# 2 12-02-2015 , 10:15 PM
Super Moderator
Find the tool you want in the main menu and control+shift left click it. It will appear on whatever shelf you have active at the moment. You can also middle mouse drag items around on and between different shelves.

- Genny
# 3 18-02-2015 , 01:01 AM
thank you

Now if I can just get the tool name for the icon that was to the left of the extrude icon I'd be in business.

# 4 18-02-2015 , 02:35 AM
EduSciVis-er
I think it's the Spit Polygon Tool, but to be honest I don't know where that is hiding in the menus of the latest version of Maya (2015).

# 5 27-02-2015 , 04:22 AM
i'm kind of a moron sometimes, i could just reinstall it on my old machine to get the tool bar info lol thanks for the help