Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 02-03-2004 , 11:46 AM

Problem with mentalray rendering

Hey guys, here is problem of one my frend, this picture down is render with mentalray and there is no eye detail (reflections), when he render it with maya softwer he gets that details!!! What does he needs to setup to get that details with mental ray

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 02-03-2004 , 04:42 PM
Subscriber
make sure that raytracing is turned on in Mental Ray globals. If it still does not work mess around with the shader settings.

# 3 02-03-2004 , 05:00 PM
that is a great texture map there! is that mental ray displacement?

Lungs not guns....
# 4 02-03-2004 , 11:23 PM
I would like to answer this abouth mental ray displacement but this is not my work, it`s from one my good frend, I will talk to him and than post later or tumorow the answer to you strobe7, raytracing is turned on, so far I can garante