Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 31 19-10-2008 , 05:14 AM
Subscriber
like.... go to toilet *keeps a straight face*

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 32 19-10-2008 , 05:34 AM

Originally posted by marlonjohn
get well soon matey! user added image

user added image

Originally posted by Chirone
like.... go to toilet *keeps a straight face*

:lmao:

Now I'm wondering what people who have both arms in plaster casts do if they have to go... :p

C. P. U. Its not a big processor... Its a series of pipes!
# 33 19-10-2008 , 05:49 AM
Acid44

Originally posted by The Architect

Now I'm wondering what people who have both arms in plaster casts do if they have to go... :p

when i broke my wrists i just kinda stood there and hoped for the best or sat down XD

:blush:

# 34 19-10-2008 , 07:45 AM
You've broken both your wrists? Is there a story behind it? We might as well share all our stories of arm spraining and breaking while there's a thread... user added image

Fortunately for me, I haven't broken any bones yet...

# 35 30-10-2008 , 10:03 PM

BUMP

Architect, how's your arm?
Mine is much better now... The area is only a bit sensitive now.
I went to see a doctor (orthopedics/trauma) for the second time in my life and as I and my trainer suspected he had nothing too useful to say ... just to heat it up and put some ointments etc.

Last time was about pain in my wrists and the doctor(not the same one) told me to decrease the stress on the area(go to trainings less often).

I just "love" that profession...
Benny

When in doubt, delete history and freeze transformations.

My latest snake game
(Requires DirectX9 SDK and Framework)
# 36 30-10-2008 , 10:33 PM
Acid44

Originally posted by The Architect
You've broken both your wrists? Is there a story behind it? We might as well share all our stories of arm spraining and breaking while there's a thread... user added image

i was skateboarding on a halfpipe came down from about 10 feet in the air head first from trying a backflip anf smashed my wrists off the lip of the pipe user added image i still won the game of poser thoughuser added image

# 37 31-10-2008 , 09:09 AM

Re: BUMP

Originally posted by BennyK
Architect, how's your arm?
Mine is much better now... The area is only a bit sensitive now.
I went to see a doctor (orthopedics/trauma) for the second time in my life and as I and my trainer suspected he had nothing too useful to say ... just to heat it up and put some ointments etc.

Last time was about pain in my wrists and the doctor(not the same one) told me to decrease the stress on the area(go to trainings less often).

I just "love" that profession...
Benny

Well, my arm doesn't hurt as much and I can now sleep without having to take painkillers but I still can't move my hand or arm in certain ways - like lifting my fingers up or raising my arm above my head... I have to go and see my doctor about it soon, who thinks that its more complicated than me just spraining it or injuring some nerves...

@ acid: Ouch! How long were they in plaster?