Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 01-04-2003 , 10:02 AM
Subscriber

3D Commercial for Charity

Just want some feedback on my commercial(PSA) that I designed for Cape Town Child Welfare Society. Any C & C will be appreciated.

Click here to download.

Cheers
Braam

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

www.wickedpixels.com/braam
# 2 01-04-2003 , 10:59 AM
Subscriber
Hi Braam,

great movie commericial you have made... user added image

I like it... however the subject is very serious and not that funny... but real good, also the melody that is played...

btw. I downloaded the "big" version and it was under 2 Mb so if you want to I think you also could attach it to this thread if you want to... instead of people have to go to an other site for download... were they have to click a couple of times and get a popup window...

just a thought... user added image

regards

Strarup

# 3 02-04-2003 , 03:10 AM
Subscriber
Thats a great piece of work u have there braam...it has a lot of meaning...and it all works well too! Does its job effectively user added image

Actually my brother is out in Botswana at the moment. He recently co-produced and directed a film which promotes AIDS awareness...Its called 'Pillow by my Dying Bed'.

Anyway, dont want to detract from ur work user added image Nice one mate

# 4 02-04-2003 , 12:00 PM
Very nice... And sad at the same time...