Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 22-07-2003 , 06:17 PM
Subscriber

Free Personal Edition of Motionbuilder - UK magazine cover cd

For anyone who was thinking of trying Motionbuilder the animation programme out, the August edition of the UK mag '3d World' has a full years licence for the personal edition of Motionbuilder, normally sold for $100 on it's cover cd.

Comes with licence and technical support and access to tuts and things. No catch it seems (I have read carefully through it all as I dislike things which are not really offers at all).

Bit of fun for anyone who can find a copy in their local WH Smiths etc; I spotted it while buying a paper and thought it might be fun to play with. Has a Maya plugin thingy and one cannot argue with free user added image Try anything once.....

# 2 22-07-2003 , 09:44 PM
ooh i got that ! wh smith enjoyed it very much, did you read the article on the hulk .. aswesome stuff !

FX supervisor - double negative
# 3 25-07-2003 , 04:29 AM
Subscriber
it is a cool app I have been using it for 6months. I got it from Buzz far $100.00. I will but it after sigagraph they will be selling it for $100.00 for curent users and will get the ver 5 upgrade.

Never Do Today What You Can Put Off Till Tomorrow..
My New Site MayaFx.com
# 4 26-07-2003 , 07:12 PM
so cool!