Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 22-11-2006 , 10:26 AM

FF advent children making

i just watch the making of FF7AC and maya was use alot....in the making.....//.........................if anyone has any info on the making etc hair system...cloth....etc etc post it here.

user added image :attn: :bow:

# 2 22-11-2006 , 02:29 PM

buster sword

I made the fully detailed and working buster sword, the one used in the film user added image check my site for it... www.markjborg.com hope you like it. i seen the film making too and its awsome.

May the force be with you

MSN: markjborg@hotmail.com

My Official Portfolio

Mark Julian Borg
# 3 23-11-2006 , 02:54 AM

HELL YEA!!!!

WOW M4A1 loooooooooook soooooooo gooood and cloud... bike......damn cant wait to c it texture....:bandit: user added image

# 4 23-11-2006 , 02:55 AM
Subscriber
we talked about the film here in simplymaya somewhere. yeah the movie rocks. great fighting, chasing, animals, characters. and a whole lot more. definantly one of my fav.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!