Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 04-11-2012 , 11:57 PM
Subscriber

Missing videos

I joined the site a couple of years back and I believe I had purchased around 400 points worth of videos. I had them stored on an external hard drive, which during a move somehow, all the data on my drive was wiped. In the past I never really had much time to finish all the tutorials, and now that I do, I would like to get back into modeling. I was wondering if there was someway to re-download the videos that I had purchased. I can not seem to figure out how or if it is even possible, I just really don't want my money to have gone to waste.

# 2 05-11-2012 , 05:17 AM
Super Moderator
Shoot a pm to David or Miss Nova.

- Genny
# 3 05-11-2012 , 05:22 AM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 05-11-2012 , 08:31 AM
Subscriber
Ok thank you for the link there are 5 videos and honestly I forgot I had two of them but some are still missing. I purchased the low poly model bundle when it was available, which included modeling texturing and three animation tutorials for the low poly char for games, as well as freeky, there might have been another but I do not remember. I purchased the orc head bundle, I only have the char lip sync and facial animation, it also included modeling the head which is missing. I am missing the interior modeling, texturing, and lighting. There was also an animal bundle I had purchased which I am not too sure what was all was included I think it was the frog, the hippo, and the sea creature. So it seems that the bundles that I had purchased are the videos that I am missing. Would it be possible to check my purchase history and recover what was lost?

# 5 05-11-2012 , 10:21 AM
SM Tea Boy
Not a problem nothing has been lost so you will get your downloads back, not to worry.

A while ago we removed some of the bundle packages. When I get back into the office I'll sort out your missing downloads for you.

All the best
Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 6 05-11-2012 , 10:27 AM
Subscriber
Thank you so much, I am planning on getting myself lifetime membership sometime after the upcoming holiday season.