Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 01-04-2004 , 05:32 PM

super heros fighting (scince that seems to be the craze...)

ok here is the scenario we have a tourny of super people all fighting each other who would win

wolvereen VS green lantern
the joker VS the green goblin
storm VS magneeto
the hulk VS preditor (i know...)
daredevil VS the punnisher
and finnaly...
nightcrawler VS the flash

:p

Imagination will always lead to knowledge, while knowledge may not necessarily bring fourth imagination.
# 2 01-04-2004 , 05:39 PM
ya dont have to answer em all just pic one
( and for entertainment purpuses tell us your reasoning)

Imagination will always lead to knowledge, while knowledge may not necessarily bring fourth imagination.
# 3 01-04-2004 , 06:33 PM
Where´s UltraMan?

# 4 01-04-2004 , 09:54 PM
ok im bored so...
green lantern is more powerful but i would have to side with wolverine on this one... i dont like him either but i like more his attitude than green lantern´s

again attitude+charisma: the joker
more powerful:GG...

storm VS magneto
here is more interesting... attitude+charisma+power+smarts side with magneto MUAHAHAHHAAAA WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD... MUAHAHAHA

uh... no one can win hulk on a brute force contest... and forget all the fancy gizmos, he will think its raining...

Don Depressoruser added image will surely loose

depends on the reaction time of flash to a surprise baseball stik strike from up rear...those bamfs surely tke the surprise element nightcrawler would need...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
user added image yeah i uncovered myself i was a kevin smith´s style comic freak once... user added image
superman could only make love to superwoman... no other uterus would stand it....user added image
more, gimme more...

Last edited by dragonfx; 01-04-2004 at 10:28 PM.
# 5 01-04-2004 , 11:01 PM
*Green Lantern...just because he uses a whimpy ring that will give him the advantage...I would like to see Wolvereen win...but he'll get outpowered by the Greeness

*Green Goblin....he flies on a metal thingy...throws lil bomb thingies...the joker laughs....Joker will fall to the Greeness once again

storm VS magneeto
*Magneto....he'll just whoop her

*Ill say...the preditor because hulk is dumb...while preditor knows his stuff and will out gadget him...then the hulk will shrink into a whimpy scientist and fall to the slight-greeness of preditor

*no green on this one....and the punnisher will win....daredevil cant dodge his bulletts...nomatter how well he can see...even though he is blind.

and finnaly...
*nightcrawler....he will stand there as flash runs circles around him till the point of utter exhaustion, then flash will pass out...nightcrawler then sticks the flash in a circus for eating contests, where once he is full he can no longer run fast...THEN nightcrawler finishes him off...

*shrugs*

meh...sorry bout that last one

DSA

# 6 01-04-2004 , 11:13 PM
wolvereen VS green lantern ----- Wolverine would just regenerate if lantern did anything to him

the joker VS the green goblin----- Joker is to smart for gobby

storm VS magneeto------ could go either way

the hulk VS preditor (i know...) ----- Hulk

daredevil VS the punnisher ------ DareDevil

and finnaly...
nightcrawler VS the flash ---- Night crawler he has the same first name as me=)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 7 02-04-2004 , 04:25 AM
ahhh i forgot the good ol
spider man VS batman...

# 8 02-04-2004 , 09:00 AM
spider man VS batman...
draw... depends on too many gadgets and if youre a DCfanatic or a Marvelzombie user added image

# 9 02-04-2004 , 06:18 PM
i like both, but spiderman would come out on top....he is just too strong fast and webby....batman would put up a good fight, but he is only human...and he wasnt bit by a radio-active bat...so he will loose

# 10 02-04-2004 , 10:30 PM
user added imageso youre a marvelzombie huh?user added image
lets consider that batman outsmarts spidey by far... AND spidey is every bit vulnerable to all the fancy bat gizmos...user added image

# 11 03-04-2004 , 01:07 AM
spidey has the spider scence... giving him the advantage over the gizmo's (yes im a mavel zombie) but i love me some batman

hows this one for you
cat woman VS electra
and
liz shurman VS pyro

# 12 03-04-2004 , 10:31 PM
How bout who will win

Predator VS Alien????

Not superheros, but in regards to the movie coming out.

I dont know who Electra or Liz Shurman is user added image

DSA

# 13 03-04-2004 , 11:03 PM
if they have a clear winner... (unlike that crap fredy VS jason) I think ailian will win... preaditor is cocky and will prolly underestimate them and lest we forget arnald beat preditor...:p

# 14 04-04-2004 , 08:30 PM
cat woman VS electra
mmhh... leather, whip and plain bad attitude... (this is a SM site after all user added image)

liz shurman VS pyro
i dont think i know them... ill leave that for some TRUE comic fan pals if i remembert to ask them who they are user added image

AvP
Preditors are my favorites... but then it depends on how many of the oversized ants are there for each preditoruser added image

# 15 04-04-2004 , 09:19 PM
Alien vs Predator would be a draw because Ripley was able to kick some Alien butt...and Ahhnold was able to kick some Predator butt....Ahhnold is better than Ripley so Predator will beat Alien...but Alien's acid goo will get all over Predator and he will also die....so it will be a draw user added image

Im not that big into comic stuff but I am more of a Marvel fan user added image