Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 13-10-2004 , 01:13 AM

Texturing Help

I have finally created some models that I feel are worthy enough of being textured. Upon trying to conquer this feat, I realized I had not a clue HOW to texture. I realize that I have to use a UV map (though I do not know how), and use the map for the texturing of my objects. I'm reallly lost on how I go about a complete process of texturing my models. I recently downloaded the "Texturing Basics" Tutorial, yet I found it to have little help with this matter. If someone could possibly explain the process that I would need to take for my texturing, it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you user added image.

# 2 13-10-2004 , 05:33 PM
what kind of models they are would help a bit, ill see if i can walk u threw, if i know what kind of models they are, organic, face, car..

# 3 13-10-2004 , 10:17 PM
Subscriber

# 4 14-10-2004 , 12:31 AM
Well the first model is actually a T-Rex from the T-rex modeling DVD from Simply Maya, Which is a smoothed-poly high-res model. And the second is a Face, like the T-rex, it is a smoothed-poly high-res model as well.