Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 23-05-2005 , 09:53 PM

.X files

Can anyone tells me where can I download a latest and relaible plug-in to export .X files for games from Maya 6.0 please?

Please Help!

Thanks

nancy

# 2 24-05-2005 , 06:52 AM
Subscriber
It will depend on the game... Look for mod sites for the game you want to create content first. They're usually the best place to find what programs are needed to create the content and usually have links to things such a plugins.

AIM: mhcannonDMC

"If you love your job, you'll never work another day in your life."
# 3 24-05-2005 , 07:07 AM
but if you just need the .x exporter... then you just download and install the microsoft direct x sdk and it actually automaticly installs the x exporter in maya... if it doesnt it is still there, you just have to dig trough the DXSDK tree to find it...

# 4 24-05-2005 , 08:51 AM

thanks

Thanks for you guys help. I'll give it a try today.

Nancy