Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 20-12-2005 , 09:29 PM
Subscriber

CLOTH

DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO SIMULATE WET CLOTH

# 2 25-12-2005 , 03:26 PM
Ok, with your very bold question here. (I would advise not to use caps lock, as it tends to turn people away) My question to you is, do you mean how it moves, or how it looks. This seems like a silly question to me, unless you have a scene where the cloth actually becomes water soaked, and changes properties because of it. If so, I don't know. But if you just have wet cloth to begin with, all you have to do is edit the properties to give it some weight, no?

# 3 25-12-2005 , 06:57 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by thedaemon
Ok, with your very bold question here. (I would advise not to use caps lock, as it tends to turn people away) My question to you is, do you mean how it moves, or how it looks. This seems like a silly question to me, unless you have a scene where the cloth actually becomes water soaked, and changes properties because of it. If so, I don't know. But if you just have wet cloth to begin with, all you have to do is edit the properties to give it some weight, no?

sorry about the capslock thing, any way the thing is i do have a scene where it rains and i'd like cloth to look soaked. so if any one can help i'd be very greatful

# 4 26-12-2005 , 02:29 AM
Depends on the material -- but you basically just manually draw it in your textures.