Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 08-12-2010 , 07:21 PM
Events Team at Wargaming.net

Importing Renders to AE

So I have all my renders from Maya ready to go into After Effects so I can start my composite, only problem is, when I try to import the sequences I get a black screen. At first I thought maybe my renders were messed up but I opened them in photoshop and they all seem to be alright, any ideas?

They are TIFF if that helps at all, I am also using the Premultiplied with color option when importing.

# 2 08-12-2010 , 09:56 PM
Events Team at Wargaming.net
Never mind I figured out what was going on.

May be back on here with another After Effects problem in a few hours, my 3d objects are moving really weird across my footage when they should be staying in one spot. Going to try and re render with a lower frame padding and see what happens.