Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 10-06-2007 , 11:43 AM
Acid44

virtual synthesizer?

does anyone know of a virtual synthesizer on the web i need some way to make sound effects without putting up 5000$ for a full console please help!user added image

# 2 10-06-2007 , 01:24 PM
Acid44
i found out via searching everysite i found that it isnt a virtual synth that i need but a virtual keyboard type of thing

a software version of one of those keyboard with like 200 different variations on how it could sound... i dont know a better way to explain right now im in a rush ill try to explain better later if noone repliesuser added image

# 3 10-06-2007 , 01:34 PM
Have a look into a midi synthesizer as I think thats what your after, Have a look at cuebase, as I think theres a PLE version that you can apply different midi insturments to a sequence that you make.

For the best result you might need to have a midi keyborad that you can attach to your PC to make the music from.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 4 10-06-2007 , 09:33 PM
Acid44
ok thanks manuser added image

# 5 10-06-2007 , 11:24 PM
Subscriber
also might wanna try fruityloops they have this synthesizer thingy diagram and you just click on the keys and plays the notes for you. If you wanna make music, I strongly recommend using an actual keyboard its a much easier experience.

theres a bunch of others that I played with briefly but fruityloops is the one I used more.

# 6 11-06-2007 , 10:55 PM
Acid44
fruityloops is cool man thanks for that but its also very scary looking, its like when i looked at maya the first time... started shaking in a corner... BUT anyways! thanksuser added image