Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 23-09-2006 , 12:55 PM

mean lookin(lil nudity).

hears something ive been modeling for a few days when i actually have time.let me know what you think.his heads not merged or attatched to his body yet.tried to up more than 1 but cant.c+cs please thanks.

Attached Thumbnails

SWEET!
# 2 24-09-2006 , 08:21 AM

nothing

nothing at all.no comments.if it sucks tell me so i can try to make it better.any crits help.how do i add more attatchments to give more views?

SWEET!
# 3 25-09-2006 , 04:57 AM
Subscriber
Its hard to tell if its good are not, you havn't shown much. Yes more views would helpful and your concept would be nice to see since you are not going for a realistic character. Maybe a few close ups of the head would be helpful.

# 4 25-09-2006 , 12:15 PM

thanks

ill try to get some close shots today.and a few of the hands ive been working on.thanks for replying.i was starting to feel kinda lonly.

SWEET!
# 5 25-09-2006 , 12:22 PM
hey mate,

I was thinking it looks like you've got some hard edges there that you might want to soften up a bit. I'd also like to see your concept.

...and that is how I saved the world.