Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 10-06-2005 , 08:13 PM

maya settings?

hello!

i'm a total beginner in maya and i have some problems.I made some changes in maya settings and nov i don't no how to put back on defalut settings?
I now it sound stupid but i don't find that option can somebody help me!!:bow: :bow:

# 2 10-06-2005 , 08:42 PM
Subscriber
Try going to window -> settings/preferences, and then choose...general I think, and under edit, choose restore to default settings.

# 3 10-06-2005 , 08:57 PM
:attn:
thx man i was looking for that option for about a 2 days .You help ne a lot

# 4 10-06-2005 , 10:16 PM
Subscriber
Sure, when I was first trying to get to it, I couldnt remember where it was at. Its all part of learning maya I guess. Burrppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

# 5 11-06-2005 , 02:51 AM
Subscriber
when i started learning maya...i accidentally hid ALL of my UI elements...including the file menu...and i didnt know how to get it back...really frustrating...i just deleted the config file and restarted maya so it reset everything :p

# 6 11-08-2007 , 06:01 PM

First Forum I looked...

And you guys had the answers. Just thought I'd say thanks from someone else who you helped by already answering this one!

Somehow I had managed to shut my main menu bar off...(The file/Edit/View etc. bar) and I've been using the space bar for everything for two days while I was away from internet. Now it's all back to normal!