Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 21-12-2010 , 11:59 AM
Lifetime Member

glu3D and Maya

Ok I have downloaded the plugin....Maya 2009 etc but I cant get the damn thing to run at all...it keeps giving me 'cannot find source' even though I have created one. IF I get it going one sunny day...are there any tuts on this beast?? I see tuts for Max not for Maya...just experimenting..but to get it to work would be nice.

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 2 21-12-2010 , 02:57 PM
I'll look at it bullet. I have not used it before but I can read mel. You are running maya 2009 then?

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675
# 3 21-12-2010 , 05:27 PM
Lifetime Member
thanks ct...dont know if or how its uses mel...one of the review guys siad if he could figure it out he would write his own...apparently you can only use 1 object at a time...so no multiple containers.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes