Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 26-10-2010 , 09:07 AM

DEMONIC DUDE! First zbrush sculpt!

Hey, here is my first ever Zbrush sculpt! i have used Mudbox before but using zspheres is a COMPLETELY different ball game so i thought i'd give it a go.

He has no name as of yet but i thought i'd go for something a little different..
He is very much in early development with his back legs, feet or hands not touched yet, and i think i need to make his legs bigger or fatter :S
also eyeballs which i have no idea how to do...any help?? user added image

Crit welcome!

Thanks for looking!

user added image

Last edited by jayesh15; 26-10-2010 at 09:17 AM.
# 2 26-10-2010 , 10:02 AM
Lifetime Member
not bad for a first go mate!! Top half looks ok...the legs need some work for sure. Keep it up....you might want to note the max image size mate..otherwise the mods will delete it.

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 3 26-10-2010 , 10:21 AM
The thin red line
Nice first
To create the eye ball you need create them as sub tools. Look it up on the net as its not as easy to do as like maya..........dave

# 4 30-10-2010 , 06:38 AM
Very good work for a 1st, with regards to the eyes this method should be fairly simple to explain. Export your model at a fairly low subdivision level from zbrush as an obj. Import this into maya and create a sphere for the eye. Put this in the correct place and then duplicate or mirror this over to the other side and export the eyes only as an obj.

Now load your demon up into zbrush and go to the poly sphere tool. Now import and browse to your eyes obj. once loaded go back to your demon tool and on the side menu you should see an attribute for sub tool. Open this up and select append and you should have your eyes option in here.

They may be invisible on one side in which case you need to go to display properties and click on double.

Hope this helps and keep up the good work.