Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 46 31-12-2008 , 04:16 PM
Thanks Bluethunder, I am planning on modeling a puddle jumper and the base of the city. My wife got a flu shot and now we all have the flu, lol. Anyway, i'm starting to feel better so I'll probably start working on my projects again real soon.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 47 31-12-2008 , 05:05 PM
Subscriber
aah, you're meant to count the number of triangles not faces user added image

that is really cool

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 48 01-01-2009 , 04:51 PM
wow - very nice job perfecto - this is looking crazy. user added image

# 49 01-01-2009 , 06:47 PM
Subscriber
very informative post and great model so far. I've said it before but I always enjoy seeing your work. And the follow up posts with wires and a short description on how you did it was a good idea.

user added image