Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 22-09-2003 , 09:14 AM
Subscriber

Jesus came in my dream and told me to buy Maya 5 :-)

I am ordering a legal copy of Maya 5 today. Dongal version.
Wish me luck :-)
I bet 5.5 will come out in 3 months :-( but I can't defy Jesus.

grrrr
# 2 22-09-2003 , 12:00 PM
Subscriber
Jesus also said that I will be the next Maya GURU :-)
He said that I will be so good that I would be able to model Golum + all CG charecters from LOTR in my sleep.
He said all I have to do is sleep with the box of Maya 5 under my pillow and balance it on my head while modeling;-)
I am made guys. YESSSSS my dreams are finally coming true.

grrrr
# 3 22-09-2003 , 01:52 PM
SM Tea Boy
He didn't also tell you to buy more points by any chance did he?

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 22-09-2003 , 05:39 PM
He didnt also tell you that since you are blessed with all these wonderful gifts, that you should give the one great Orgee all the manuals and CD's for Maya 5 right?

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>

Last edited by orgeeizm; 22-09-2003 at 05:50 PM.
# 5 22-09-2003 , 07:05 PM
Subscriber
David- Now u mention it he did say something about a guy called Kev would give me free lifetime membership ;-)

orgeeizm- I would but remember I have to sleep with them under my pillow :-)

orgeeizm I wish I could do what you are doing. To put food on the table I have to work. I wish I could stay at home and just concenterate on Maya....

grrrr