Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 07-09-2007 , 10:06 AM
Acid44

acid44-september ruins

hey, i think im gonna have a go at this one... hopefully i can get at least something done to hand in at the end,though ill be pretty bit for time cause of school

im thinkin of doin the aftermath of a nuclear blast in a big city like new york or tokyo style...probably start in the morning but i just wanted to get it off my head for now so i can sleepuser added image

# 2 11-09-2007 , 12:37 AM
I vote for NYC in ruins! Looking forward to it. (Not nyc in ruins but the model :p )

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 3 11-09-2007 , 05:22 PM
Acid44
i said new york/ tokyo LIKE meaning not new york or tokyo but a city that looks kinda like on of thoe big cities

im having second thoughts though because i worked for about 4 hours and completed about 1.5 blocks of buildings and such... ill probably be changing it to a farm area like northern germanyuser added image

# 4 12-09-2007 , 05:47 AM
Ahahah you lazy bastard. Just copy them and use different textures like GTA lol

Visit www.Notice-Board.co.nz for FREE online classifieds, notices and ads in your area!!
# 5 15-09-2007 , 01:38 PM
Acid44
lol, nah im gonna model it all and make it look like a bomb went off in the middle so all the barns and such will have there own different holes:p maybe a few bodies too...user added image

# 6 15-09-2007 , 10:17 PM
I like your thinking!! Maybe a few cars destroyed.

Also... give us some screenshots or renders plz!!!!!!! :p