Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 27-04-2004 , 02:50 AM
Subscriber

Other Brand Coffee

Just an inside joke with me and my friend. A Coffee brand named Other Brand Coffee, Like I said Its an inside joke. Last night was bored, thought about it, and decided to put it to maya, just to bring it to life, kind of...

user added image

It was done on the spur of the moment. Very quickly done, nothing too special. And for some reason the lower brim on the coffee cup standing up isnt showing in the render. I'll have to look into it, and also work on my cups a little.

Last edited by Bingbiggen; 27-04-2004 at 03:00 AM.
# 2 01-05-2004 , 07:26 PM
Maybe put more light on the sbject.

# 3 02-05-2004 , 02:09 AM
Subscriber
K, I'll see what I can do.

I was fooling around with it the other day, but I dont know if my results improved on it at all. I was actually trying out some shaders for the scene. I'll see what I can do about the light situation though.

user added image
Shader seen here is from Denfo Graphics (https://www.denfo.net/i_shaders.asp)

Maybe this should be in W.I.P., I didnt intend on continueing with this but It got the best of me.

Last edited by Bingbiggen; 02-05-2004 at 02:11 AM.