Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-02-2007 , 12:47 AM
Subscriber

Installing GI Joe

I spent hours today looking for tutorials on installing and running GI Joe. I found a video tutorial at 3-D Palace, but all I get is audio (I don't know which codec it uses).
I really know nothing about the Script Editor, or MEL, or any of that. I need a very basic, thorough, tutorial to walk me through this.
Thanks,
Sruli

# 2 12-02-2007 , 12:59 AM
Subscriber
to play the tutorial you chould use vlc player. google it and download. its free.
you can then download gi joe from highend3d.com. heres a
link
now watch the 3dpalace tutorial on the gi joe. as its much easier to watch and follow then for someone to write it out. if you want, you can PM me if you run into problems in the tutorial. cheers.

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!