Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-06-2003 , 06:04 AM

How do I get points without paying?

I'm new here in simplymaya, I want do download some tutorials but I can't seemed to because it requires points, how do I get big points without paying?

Thanks,

# 2 20-06-2003 , 06:15 AM
Well, you turn the lights down low...and ... n/m

You can't from what I've seen.

# 3 20-06-2003 , 06:17 AM
Subscriber

Re: How do I get points without paying?

Originally posted by realman
I'm new here in simplymaya, I want do download some tutorials but I can't seemed to because it requires points, how do I get big points without paying?

Thanks,

lol hahahha ...sorry that got me laughing...

anyway, the whole point of points is for us to pay them so they can continue making new videos....

otherwise 300,000 other people like you would come here, register, download all the videos, take up all the bandwith, and then leave... user added image

there are ways to get free points but that's if you win a monthly competition...

-Emo

# 4 20-06-2003 , 07:42 AM
Kevin
you can also try for the "member of the month" which is 14 points

and as emo says ...we give a few points in challenges

# 5 20-06-2003 , 07:42 AM
Kevin
o btw...there are some free ones that require no points.. check under "free tutorials" in the top bar