Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 05-12-2005 , 05:16 PM

Saw final fantasy Advent children

All i can say is mind blowng=)

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 2 05-12-2005 , 08:27 PM
Technical Director
Is it out in Canada yet?

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
# 3 05-12-2005 , 09:28 PM
Subscriber
Yup FF:AC rocked, not sure about it being more realistic but it sure was cool and the effects were pretty good too user added image

Hey kurt, remember me? I sure remember you m8 user added image

Ioannis KarAvas
# 4 08-12-2005 , 06:04 PM
Cloud's Omnislash looked awesome user added image

Nobody felt like avenging your death. Sorry.
# 5 08-12-2005 , 08:05 PM

cool

The film is mental especially the fight scences and big swords, didnt no it existed till i saw the post on here.

niceone

Dragon013

# 6 19-12-2005 , 05:43 PM

Originally posted by AbsolutelyWhite
Yup FF:AC rocked, not sure about it being more realistic but it sure was cool and the effects were pretty good too user added image

Hey kurt, remember me? I sure remember you m8 user added image

Mr. Nomura (the director) stated a while back that he didnt want to make them look realistic, personally I think they fit it pretty well with the original character art he made for the original ffvii back in 1997

# 7 16-01-2006 , 06:42 PM
Subscriber

Omnislash

"Cloud's Omnislash looked awesome!"

Everyone keeps saying that the move was Omnislash which would make perfect sense being the move that "killed" Sephiroth and all but how can it be Omnislash? It looked so different, which is ok, but it's a move that only this sword could perform seeing as how it split into all of the different swords. I just don't know...

My password is ********.