SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / DANCING CAR need help,

Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge Please post in this section ONLY if your question doesn't fit in anywhere else on the forum, or if you're not sure which section it's relevant to. We also have Free streaming trial available.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

09-09-2006, 06:23 PM   #1
3danimationmaya

DANCING CAR need help,
hi everyone, I made a car looks perfect shinny and metalic looking. but i want animated my car as a car in apple shake tv commercial ad ,stand up and dancing. but i need your help. I want convert the car body to something like car robot dancing, I need a to build the car body like robot when the car stand up to dance but here I have a problem. to build arms and legs .please say something if you know something. any link-blueprint-website-image-anything .. please say something.

look at image,
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	car.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	30644  
13-09-2006, 11:33 AM   #2
tadpole3159
Subscriber

hehe kk i will speak although i don't know how to do it my self, this guy might help http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=137459
i know he never used maya but you could still ask where the legs and stuff go
13-09-2006, 11:58 AM   #3
3danimationmaya

thanks , he is using lightwave. different program, I contact him. he helps little bite. but not enugh. I made a obot and also amde a car. need put them together. so it is bit hard. not really, but need know some easy way. he knows. may he dowsn't want tell everyone. i,m still keep going with my project. but i never give up. also i need blueprint(imageplane) of under the car and engine of the car. does anyone know how looks like or any website or link? thanks for replay.