Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-09-2006 , 06:23 PM

DANCING CAR need help,

hi everyone, I made a car looks perfect shinny and metalic looking. but i want animated my car as a car in apple shake tv commercial ad ,stand up and dancing. but i need your help. I want convert the car body to something like car robot dancing, I need a to build the car body like robot when the car stand up to dance but here I have a problem. to build arms and legs .please say something if you know something. any link-blueprint-website-image-anything .. please say something.

look at image,

Attached Thumbnails

:bow:
# 2 13-09-2006 , 11:33 AM
Subscriber

I love maya
# 3 13-09-2006 , 11:58 AM
thanks , he is using lightwave. different program, I contact him. he helps little bite. but not enugh. I made a obot and also amde a car. need put them together. so it is bit hard. not really, but need know some easy way. he knows. may he dowsn't want tell everyone. i,m still keep going with my project. but i never give up. also i need blueprint(imageplane) of under the car and engine of the car. does anyone know how looks like or any website or link? thanks for replay.

:bow: