Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 26-03-2013 , 10:30 PM

Mental Ray Physical Sun and Sky/Compositing

Hi all.I want to create an outdoor scene.I used to Mental Ray Physical Sun and Sky without background picture.So i want to add background picture at After Fx.The problem is my background picture doesnt seem behind of my maya render picture.Alpha channel is not working.Should i always use mask for background area or how can i activate alpha area? (I think masking is time wating for it)

Thanks all...

# 2 27-03-2013 , 08:49 AM
SM Tea Boy
What are you saving the image as?

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 27-03-2013 , 08:54 AM

What are you saving the image as?

4x32 bit targa...

Last edited by IYIOsmancik; 27-03-2013 at 09:05 AM.
# 4 27-03-2013 , 02:20 PM
SM Tea Boy
it works fine for me as a .tga what is generated as your alpha chan? Just a solid white colour.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"