Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 06-08-2009 , 01:10 PM

OBJ Exporter

Using: Maya 9.0

I'm trying to export a model to a obj format file using the maya objexport.mll plugin. The model seems to be exported correctly only it losses almost all textures. It looks like textures mapped using normal option (2d texture) are there but all the textures mapped using the as projection option disappeared. Sadly most of the textures I placed using projection and would hate to do it all over again using the normal mapping.

So my question is is there a way too export the model as a obj file with all the textures or a way too convert projected textures to normal in one single go?