Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 11-08-2003 , 10:36 PM

OS X Maya 5 + Logitech mouse software prob

probably no OS X users here, but in case there are some that might know what the deal is, figure i'd ask.
I use maya 5 on a OS X machine that has a logitech mouse, annoying thing is, that if i install the logitech software (logitech control center) i lose the middle mouse button functionality in Maya when it's running.
was wondering if anybody possibliy found a solution for this since without the software my scroll wheel goes deathly slow. (annoying since i use it on websites all the time)

just thought i'd check here, probably check OS X places too, more likely to find solution there i guess

but if someone does know, thanks!!!
-jerome

# 2 12-08-2003 , 02:07 AM
Subscriber
I run my logitech mouse with MS intellimouse drivers, as suggested on the website Tom's Hardware and it works fine with all the mappable functions being available. They found some unpleasant glitches with the Logitech drivers which I decided to avoid finding for myself.

# 3 12-08-2003 , 03:59 AM
gave that a quick try, can't make my scroll faster with it though user added image
but doesn't interfere with maya, just doesn't seem to really recognize and adjust the logitech mouse of mine
rats
-jerome

# 4 16-08-2003 , 05:12 PM
ah, there's an "Advanced Click" option for the buttons, which you then tell it to click button #3
-jerome